Considering switching from foil cupcake liners to Portion Cups?

RetroMetroChic

I plan to sell them and am wondering which of these portion cups hold up the best for shipment. And do you have problems with the cups cracking or melting due to fragrance oils.

Would I need to lower my fo % so that the fo would not melt the plastic?

I notice others use these alot, and a few customers said it was a cleaner way to store the tarts vs the cupcakes.

I feel it would be cheaper than the cupcake holders, but wonder about problems I may have with the portion cups... etc...

Love to hear what others find works best for tarts and which of the cups is best and where to purchase.. I have read something about #5 but where do you locate these..

Thanks

For you guys that use these, where do you buy them?

Seems like an economical way to make tarts.

Actually, it's much more economical to make tarts in the mini muffin pans, if you looking to make more profit on them. Many people sell them this way, and most customers apparently don't seem to care whether they're in a zip lock bag with no labels, or in cups.......as long as they're highly scented and cheaply priced.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the portion cups today and they are great. The tart unmolded even easier than it did in the clamshells. It fell right into my hand!! More important, I will make more profit that with the clamshells. Thanks guys for starting this thread and for the information!!!!