Displaying 8ml misters

Sabrina

Does anyone have a good idea for displaying the 8ml misters? Also the standard roll on bottles for the roll on perfumes?

I have these all made up and ready for sale and I'm not sure what's the best way to display them since they're so tipsy.

Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Oh that's a good idea! I kept thinking I needed to find small enough baskets but never thought to just get some sort of a canister to put them in! THANK YOU! :yay:

I've had these labeled and ready for sale at the store for about a week now and haven't been able to put them out because of this so I really appreciate you sharing this idea! Thanks!

Hey hun!

I am not sure how many you are looking to display at a time but how about the little metal wash tubs that they have at the craft store or walmart.I know I have seen them for about a buck each. They are small enough that you can put a bunch out at a time but not have them take a bunch of shelf space. Another option is flower pots or flower pot sized buckets. I found a bunch of metal buckets that are used to slide over flower pots at Ikea pretty cheaply and use a mix of those and terra cotta pots for my soaps and tarts at the consignment store. For the sprayers I would either use smaller pots or put shred or something in the bottom to lift them up enough to be seen. If you went with the terra cotta pots you could always paint them your pink & green colors and put an area of chalk board paint on the rim to write the scent name on. Just a thought.