Clair Burke Apple Jack and Peel?

I had a cutomer request this scent and I have never smelled it so I am kind of flying blind. I seached and there are way too many to order samples from at once and with nothing to compare it to is pointless. Some supplier descriptions say cider, some say citrus and floral some make it seem like it's just another apple spice scent.

Does anyone know who has the truest dupe for this scent?

I ran a search on here and it seems that Peak and KY's are pretty good but do they smell like clair burke's original? And what about LS or Candlescience Apple Jack and Peel and feed back on those?

Thanks

Funky:smiley2:

I've used Peaks version in both soy and 4630 with results, in my opinion, that are very close to the CB. I have only bought Peaks so I can't speak for any others, but I keep going back to the same supplier for that one because it's so popular with people who buy it from me.

Before Vickey opened KY candle I bought my AJ'n Peel from BNL. To me it smelled exactly like the Claire Burke potpourri that I had bought my mother for Christmas. When Vickey added AJ'n Peel I tried hers and I thought it was exactly the same as Lori's.

I've been selling this one as long as I have been pouring candles...almost 9 years now. OMG..can't believe it's that long.

Anyway...I have 2 customers that buy tons of votives in this scent. And I hate pouring votives.........lol.

Stay away from NG's...it's close but...not as spicey and not as strong...IMO.