Any one use WSP pro base?

yoyo

my experience was that it did lather like crazy, but was super soft ~ it would never set up hard enough to what I need for my molds. I could pull a finished piece out of the mold and still push a dent in it, it's that soft. It does lather like crazy though, so if you're just making bars and not molded stuff, you may love it. Word of warning though ~ soft, lathery soap will dissolve quicker too, so you'll need additives if you want it to last more than a few showers!

I am not sure what you mean by molded soap. I use the pro base in individual molds. It comes out fine. I have had no softness issue at all and the bar lasts. It sets quickly enough to wrap, BUT needs time to really firm up.

I wanted to add that I pop the bars from the molds, wrap them, and use them as needed. Perhaps the base is soft if you use it right away. I don't know. I just know that I like the base and so do my customers.

There are additives that you can put in your soap base that will help harden it such as olive oil and coconut oil. I use both cause I like a rock hard bar of soap. I use 1 tbs of each oil per lb of soap base. They also help with moisturizing and skin conditioning.