Gemlite Fragrance Company

YooperCandles

Anyone every get scents from Gemlite Fragrance Company off of Ebay?

They seem to have a large variety of scents at a very good price, which is what makes me leary.

I am having a fundraiser that wants some scents that I dont currently have, such as lilac, gingerbread, and cuke melon and I saw that Gemlite has them all.

Any feedback on them (negative or positive)

Thanks ~ Pam

scentimentalgifts@hotmail.com

I also work w/soy & found the fo's to be really good. Not a huge selection of 'current' scents, but really good basics. The LemonGrass is super strong, the Citronella & Lavender Creme are also super strong & all 3 mixed make a fabulous 'bug candle'. Mint Creme didn't rock my world. Pomegranate is nice, but I only use it to mix Bird of Paradise & it works great for that. Overall, you can't beat the prices, they ship very quickly, have great communication & offer flat rate/combined shipping. I read several boards & have never seen a bad review.

Susan.

I have a bunch of their 16 oz bottles, haven't tested them all yet, but so far not impressed with them. Some are very strong, some leave a bad taste in my mouth, literally! The Hazelnut Coffee is very strong, you definitely want to keep your load of that to 6% or lower. However, if mixed 8:1 with a good French Vanilla it is not bad. The Pine is the one that leaves the bad taste in my mouth. Christmas Spice is nice, the French Vanilla is LAME, Green Apple and Candy Cane are nice, Patchouli smells fine out of the bottle but smells horrible on cold throw.

My opinion on Gemlite scent is that it is a B grade scent at a very good price. Some of it is OK and some can be used to mix with other scents to tone the stronger ones down. If anyone wants to PM me, I will PM back with more scent evaluations as I go along. :grin2:

I thought their customer service was great and wish I could say the same for their scents. Some were ok but I thought their Lilac smelled like a port-a-potty :tongue2: It may be worth trying some samples but I wouldn't invest in larger sizes until you test them first. I didn't have much luck with the ones I tried.

• 4 months later...

I have good success with a bunch of there scents. If you would like to PM me on specific one's I could tell you what my opinion is or if they are good sellers. I have about 35 of there scents with about 20 in my selling line. HTH