soap boxes vs other types of packaging

Jeana

I just spotted some nice kraft soap boxes with cut outs to see the soap. I'm considering switching to these for packaging.

Right now I tie my labels around the soaps. most of the time they are fine, but every once in a while they get bent or fall off. Then it is a hassle to deal with them. Round soaps are the worst for labels falling off.

So the question is, are soap boxes better to package with?

Darn I just noticed I missed the buy one get one sale they had on these boxes too. Figures

I've noticed as a seller that it doesnt really affect the customers choice to buy, but it does affect my bottom line! As a customer in the past.. I never much cared about the packaging because I generally ripped it off the second I got home just to give it a try!!

I hear you on the round soaps though.. I have the hardest time trying to figure out how I am going to wrap/present those at my next show. I made my first batch of round soaps a few weeks ago and now Im just staring at them going... hm.. what now? LOL

I've noticed as a seller that it doesnt really affect the customers choice to buy, but it does affect my bottom line! As a customer in the past.. I never much cared about the packaging because I generally ripped it off the second I got home just to give it a try!!

I hear you on the round soaps though.. I have the hardest time trying to figure out how I am going to wrap/present those at my next show. I made my first batch of round soaps a few weeks ago and now Im just staring at them going... hm.. what now? LOL

Well you could do the boxes for your rounds. Here is the link. I think the first one on the left would work if you are using the pvc molds to make them.

http://www.elementsbathandbody.com/Soap-Boxes-c-168.html

They are very nice boxes, but I don't know if I want to invest in hundreds of them.