Just Scent-Dupes

Vera Wang's Princess & Truly Pink both have unbelievable throw in wax. I wear Princess and it's exactly a dead on match.

Estee Lauder's Pleasures Delight is beautiful.

Juicy Couture. Never put in wax but made some awesome body butter and body spray. Exact dupe.

Calvin Klein's Euphoria.. DH wears this and it's identical. Great in body spray and awesome throw in wax.

DKNY's Be Delicious, Delicious Night and Red Delicious....DN is my favorite. Great in wax. made some luscious bath salt scrub & bath gel. RD is awesome in wax.

Mark Jacobs Daisy is luscious. Great in wax & body spray.

Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely is dead on.

Stella by Stella McCartney is another one I wear and this is an exact match. Beautiful rose that is great in wax and b&b.

Vera Wang's Princess & Truly Pink both have unbelievable throw in wax. I wear Princess and it's exactly a dead on match.

Estee Lauder's Pleasures Delight is beautiful.

Juicy Couture. Never put in wax but made some awesome body butter and body spray. Exact dupe.

Calvin Klein's Euphoria.. DH wears this and it's identical. Great in body spray and awesome throw in wax.

DKNY's Be Delicious, Delicious Night and Red Delicious....DN is my favorite. Great in wax. made some luscious bath salt scrub & bath gel. RD is awesome in wax.

Mark Jacobs Daisy is luscious. Great in wax & body spray.

Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely is dead on.

Stella by Stella McCartney is another one I wear and this is an exact match. Beautiful rose that is great in wax and b&b.

Thanks this is good to know. Been looking for a few of these from a supplier I already use. Forgot about VW Princess it is great in soy 435 and with Cyclo in a body spray.

Thank you so much! I've been vacillating between going with JS, because they are cheaper, or between sweet cakes and scent works.

Kind of tips me in the JS directions just because of the price points....OR, do we get what we pay for?? I hate being a Libra sometimes lol

well Retro, since you have some from SW and SC, you should get some from JS and compare lol. Otherwise I have to buy from all those places and compare.

Ohhhh and while you are at it, could you get some from nature's garden too and compare those as well.

I'm just kidding about nature's garden.....sort of *snort*

I received a sample of Be Delicious by DKNY from Just Scent and I have an 8oz bottle of the same from The Candle Source and I compared them OOB side by side.

For the $8 difference on price per pound, I'd go with The Candle Source. I actually like the smell just a bit more too.

I did NOT compare it to the real perfume though.