Change to homepage

Jokerjen

So question ... what can we do to the quality handpoured candles? Don't touch a thing with the pictures lol! But what can be do to the state that goes through them. It trips me up. Maybe it's too large, maybe it could be dropped to the bottom of the pictures (still run through the pictures if you get what I'm saying.)

The rest of the verbage on that site has to find its way somewhere else ... split into sections or about us etc., because it still competes with the pictures. And those pictures have got to rule that page.

Jen..

I like it.. It looks much cleaner without the wording on the pictures..... :yay:

You really don't need it on the pictures IMO.. becasue.....

You have Handcrafted in Cananda on top in your header..

Then right below the pictures you mention

Quality Hand Poured Candles

I didn't see the original that you made changes to, but I wanted to say that your site homepage is very inviting. The pictures are great and clear and just make me want to explore your products! The side navigation is awesome, your logo is beautiful (not that I'm fairy-biased or anything lol). The only criticism I would offer is that the main body of text under the red headline is a bit wall-ish (wall o text). It might be that I prefer paragraph spaced, left aligned text personally. Other that that one thing, your homepage is very user friendly and inviting to customers as well as easy to navigate.

Also I really love your labels! Where did you find crystal clear labels? The only ones I have are from Avery and they have a frosted look when applied. Also for some reason my inks come out fairy transparent on those labels. Very annoying.

Thank you!

I get my labels from either online labels or labels by the sheet, they both carry various sizes and shapes of clear glossy (crystal clear) labels. And they have them for both inkjet and laser.

If you only want to try a few sheets, you can either order from labelsbythesheet or request FREE samples from online labels. HTH