do you ship to any accounts out of state?

Not sure how they compare in price, but have you looked at Alabaster Candle Supply? They even have this one style of divider that is molded. Not sure what size of candle will fit in it. If intested, give them a call to see what size will fit. Their web address is: alabastercandlesupply.com

I ship out-of-state alot, and I reuse my boxes that I receive my supplies in, and re-use the peanuts, bubble wrap and my newspapers. I do use new tape though! LOL

I also use the FREE boxes from the Post Office. I order them online.

No breakage in 8 years.

Carrie

Go to www.usps.com and there should be a SUPPLIES link....look for the boxes and add them to your cart....FREE! And yes, they are pre-printed with the postal service information, etc... so you have to use them thru the P.O.

Or just go to your local P.O. and pick some up. Most offices carry some in their lobby areas. Those are FREE too.

During the hot summer months, I only ship priority mail, unless my customer requires Fedex or UPS, then I use my supply boxes, etc..

Carrie

I use UPS. I put them back in the boxes the jars came in. I take them to UPS and they pack them for me. It is cheap and worth it. They double pack them, and if anything is broken, they pay for it. So you don't have to buy extra insurance, plus it comes with insurance too. I never have a problem. I hate to pack boxes. This is too easy for me.