Buyers Remorse

We just spent nearly $1,000 on supplies. Hubby is about to kill me.

Cases of wax, soap supplies, about 50 lbs of FO, lip balms, balt salts, bath bombs, the works....

We are going to be hella busy in the next few weeks and months. :laugh2:

What's really bad is meeting up with the UPS man so you can stick the boxes in the car trunk and then bring them in when DH isn't home.

Haven't gotten busted yet...knock on wood!

OMG.....so nice to know I'm not the only one doing that. What's bad is when I get them delivered to the shop and he can hear the damn truck pull up....I've actually lied and said..."Dumb new guy...tried to bring packages for that shop around the back again!!!!"

I hate to have them sent to my house cause they don't deliver till 7pm! At least at the shop mine might be hidden by 5 of his boxes..but his boxes are for orders he took the day before and are already sold!

LMFAO!:laugh2:

I can so see that happening.

:Pulls up beside the truck:

"Hey... you got the stuff?" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That reminds me of an experience I had years ago with DHL.

I was a senior in HS, and needed a shipment of products before the last day of school that people had ordered. It was running late, so I called off school and drove to their distribution center in Pittsburgh. I go there right after they had already left to deliver the package, so they radioed the driver and told him that I needed to meet him somewhere.

Cut to me flying down the parkway waving the driver down and almost running him off the road to get my package. :lipsrseal

:P

What's really bad is meeting up with the UPS man so you can stick the boxes in the car trunk and then bring them in when DH isn't home.

Haven't gotten busted yet...knock on wood!

My gosh...what are you buying?? Business must be great for you...if that's the case Congratulations. Kinda slow here. Personally, I've never got a box more than 65 pounds and that was a case of wax. Shipping killed me so I won't do that again. I just couldn't drive to go pick it up at the time so I had to have it shipped.

Business has been good recently for the most part. (knock on wood)

We are testing our new B&B line, soaps, salts, bombs, and balms.

Shipping was so-so. Probably around 20% of the total cost. We use suppliers in the tri-state, so that helps keep everything reasonable, not to mention the fast arrival times.

My gosh...what are you buying?? Business must be great for you...if that's the case Congratulations. Kinda slow here. Personally, I've never got a box more than 65 pounds and that was a case of wax. Shipping killed me so I won't do that again. I just couldn't drive to go pick it up at the time so I had to have it shipped.

I don't dare get a bigger SUV. I fill up the van now. I understand. (But honey I had to spend the Mortgage payment on candle stuff. I will make a lot of money from this and then pay the mortgage, ok?) He now realizes I am right. He loves all the calls and orders. He is a candle seller too. So it makes it easier on me. But he doesn't know how out of hand I get when I start ordering scent. I go nuts. I want them ALL.:P

You girls are all so funny. My ex-husband I would have so had to do that hiding it in the trunk stuff. My hubby now is great. He is giving me $2500 to help get my business to a new level. He is so supportive. Every time I buy a case of wax he asks why I didn't buy two. I just have to make sure to use my money wisely so that my business grows. Scary stuff when you start investing the big bucks and going into debt for your dream! Just gotta make it happen now. Success is the only option!