Canteloupe & Lily

Jokerjen

I had got this from Flickers but it is not on the Elements site..does anyone know of another supplier that carries this fragrance and will work in straight soy? I am going to need 16-38 lbs of this in a few months for a wedding I am doing....

Maybe if you talked to Tammy at Elements she will bring it in for you if you are purchasing that amt. I know I sure would and then you know it will be the same one Rhonda had. I would definitely talk to Tammy she is a very nice and reasonable person.

janis

I had got this from Flickers but it is not on the Elements site..does anyone know of another supplier that carries this fragrance and will work in straight soy? I am going to need 16-38 lbs of this in a few months for a wedding I am doing....

I'd also suggest you contact Elements and ask there first as it would be better to have an oil you are already familiar with. I know that Elements has been trying to get all the oils from Flickers and that it has been an ongoing process for them. You don't know they don't plan to carry that one unless you ask.