funk?

Lyndsay

It happens to me. Especially after a failed batch or other disaster. (Like the time I dropped 2lbs of melted M&P all over the craft room.)

Give it time, it should pass and the bug will hit you to get making stuff again.

• 2 weeks later...

Put the funk between Grand and Railroad and get movin' lol.

Join a swap and force yourself out :D

Go find me some strawberry shortcake flavor oil that isn't sold on eBay LOL!

I'm there now, but forcing myself to make soap with honey for a swap and just to see if I can avoid blowing something up, but I'm a little exhausted from my regular job too.

Plus I have to get things ready for swaps at the Pennsylvania gathering next month too. Always something, I suppose.

Go sniff a fragrance, plug in some Grand Funk Railroad (maybe join a swap first lol) and just encourage yourself through this phase.

• 2 weeks later...

lmao scented, u crack me up!!

thanks both of u!

I am out of my funk now...I just got my butt in the kitchen and made stuff!

Tonight I mixed some fbb with dead sea mud (which im in desperate need of now), some oils and tea tree oil and made a wonderful face mask. Yay!!!

off to find some strawberry shortcake fo!

Hey scented, make a lip balm with strawberry, vanilla and cheesecake fo, slap a strawberry shortcake label on it and send it to me...let me see if its close enough! cuz there aint no' high quality (non ebay) s.s. fo out there!

Hey scented, make a lip balm with strawberry, vanilla and cheesecake fo, slap a strawberry shortcake label on it and send it to me...let me see if its close enough! cuz there aint no' high quality (non ebay) s.s. fo out there!

Well I'll remember that when it comes time to go looking for some vanilla flavors. This could happen within about 2-3 mo. time.

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh, I have been in a funk for MONTHS! I'm trying to get motivated but I've been stuck.....

I've been wanting to sew lately (I'm a beginner - I mean BARELY started on the sewing machine) ......

I need to make a couple hair products, soaps and brochures... but I just haven't brought myself to do it....