who uses Designer 218

As many of you are aware, I have to find a new host. Thought I was going to go with a local company but for the life of me I can't understand their site builder!!!

And they have very few choices for fonts.

So I need something that a 4 year old could use!lol

My other host, well her site builder was soo easy to use.

Is Designer 218 REALLY that easy?

I really would like some feedback. I have sent her a msg and am hoping to find someone asap as there is now a blank page where my website SHOULD be!

Really not a good thing right now as I recently handed out hundreds of business cards and my site comes up in the first page of most web searches.

I use Designer 218. I am very happy with the switch. I switched last year from Prim Mart, since I wasn't prim anymore and I got tired of my pages loading so s-s-s-l-l-l-o-o-o-w-w-w. Mandi is great to work with. I found it simple to work with, as I have no experience whatsoever doing that stuff. The stuff that I absolutely could not figure out on my own, I told Mandi and she either changed it to what I wanted or directed me step by step to do it myself. I've never had any lagtime or downtime with them. All in all, it's been a quiet, drama-free relationship, which is how I like it.

I also have Designer 218:yay:

Believe me, you wont be disappointed at all.....!! Like others have mentioned - she'll help you step by step if you have troubles. Lord knows, when I switched mine over I was feeling just like you but, this is the BEST I've ever had & thats saying ALOT coming from me!

Here is my website - check it out - www.carlenascreations.com

Good Luck:smiley2:

When I had my site for a little bit of time, I had Designer 218. I recall that Mandy returned a phone call to me on Sunday evening to help me. I did not expect that type of service. She's a doll and you can NOT go wrong with her.

You'll like her Jen. It's who I was going to go with and will if I need to get another designer, but we stayed local for ease.

Good to know! Thanks Jules~! Really sucks that I have to redo it all...just when I was getting the hang of it and got rid of the prim look!lol

I am hoping that we can get it set up rather quickly as I have people wanting on the site and it isn't there!:lipsrseal

Mandi is the greatest. You will be glad you switched. I had 2 previous hosts and they weren't too good at all. I switched to

Designer218 in an emergency situation and Mandi couldn't have been more helpful. Good luck!

Rae

I hear ya!!! My temp site (my old site) is almost all done already, aside from my product pics....

And yesterday was a holiday for you guys!!! She is quick, thoughtful and helpful!!!

Thanks for the reccomendation gals!!!!