Supplier for Aroma Beads

CandleMama6

Hi All,

I have been using the Aroma Beads from BCN and was wondering if anyone else could suggest another supplier. I like their beads but the price is a little high after shipping. I was wanting to buy them in bigger bulk and was hoping that someone might know of a supplier or a manufacturer of these where I could get them at a lower price.

Thanks,

Michelle

I buy mine a case at a time from BCN. It helps to only pay the shiping once and it takes me forever to go thru that many beads. The only down side is the box is very heavy, so I put it in a plastic storage tub to make it easier to move around.

HTH,

Kim

Well, I also ordered some from aromabeadsonline yesterday!! I have ordered them from JS and WSP and all have been fine. The aromadeadsonline is also Kavon Kandles if anyone knows anything about them. Will also let you know how they are when I try them.

I just put 2oz FO and a drop or two of candly dye in a 16oz mason jar, swirl around and then add 1 cup of beads and shake, shake, shake!! They usually dry out in about 24 hrs. The love spell I did, yeah I know how everyone feels about love spell, not my favorite either, but it took longer for them to dry.

I've only ordered beads twice as I'm just getting going but they were from Peak and BCN. I'm working on the BCN beads now and finding that my vanilla based scents take a little longer to absorb in them than the Peak. I'll be moving out west again soon so maybe I should go back to Peak but I want to give these other ones a try too.

Kate

Just an FYI, I tried the beads from Peaks (normally use BCN), but Peaks is way closer. I've never had a problem with the BCN ornies melting in the sun (and I've been making them for almost 5 years), BUT the Peaks one totally melted. It sagged on the string, the shape warped and it was actually sticky and gooey (like when you take them out of the oven). The BCN ones never did that. So long story short, Peaks did not work out for me. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've been waiting to post again until I saw how these did. These seem to be on par with the ones I got from BCN and Peak, although I have noticed I tend to add about a tablespoon more of beads to my normal ratio (1/2 oz to 4 T of beads is normal for me)

My other comment was that once the order was placed and I received my receipt there was no further communication about shipping. I know I'm horrible, but I love to be able to track when I'm getting my shipments.

So there you are.. my 2 cents. :D

I'm with you Kitchenfairy. I like to be able to track my shipments. How does the scent hold compared to BCN? Can you tell yet?

Thank so much for posting your results. I need some of these and they are so much cheaper for me to get from aromabeadsonline than BCN.

Michelle

Mine came in yesterday from aromabeadsonline. Made some today and 1 last night. The only difference I can tell is that it may take these a little longer to dry out that the ones from Nature's Garden. That was where I had ordered from before and not WSP I think! But the throw seems to be fine as far as I can tell from them just being in the jar. I ordered 30lbs and that's a lot of beads so I better like them:smiley2:

:angry2: Okay, now I know I will be going back to one of the other suppliers as I'm still waiting for them to finish taking all the oil and I didn't use a different amount than I usually do and I've already added more beads. And I'm not talking about oh a few beads are sticking to the walls of the jar, I mean I still have a layer of oil on the bottom of the jar when I pick it up to shake it! I'll pay the extra for a product that's faster.

Keep in mind it may be my oils and my batch of beads, but I wanted to let y'all know what's going on here. :P