Now, that's customer service!

Georgia

A couple of years ago when my daughter went to school in Louisville, I used to order from Herb at Alabaster in Louisville. I would have her pick up and bring stuff home or go see her and stop in. Saved on shipping, you know. Well, I haven't ordered in a while since she is now in Cincinnati. Yesterday, Herb called and said he heard I was looking for a replacement of Eucalyptus Spearmint and offered to send me a sample! It arrived today with a half dozen different melts to sample!

I think it is pretty much spot on FOH. I'll have to put it in wax this weekend for the real test, but I had to send out kudos to Herb! :highfive:

That is customer service.I will also give a plug for The Candlemaker Store.This was an emergency.Their warehouse for candle supplies is opened Tues Wed and Thurs. I needed jars on Monday.I called a order in for 10 cases and a couple fragrances. The receptionist checked with them and I could pick up the order that day. So Thank You to them also. :yay:

Tues Wed and Thurs I was very busy with my husband going in the hospital.

Kudos to Alabaster and The Candlemaker Store.

LynnS

I LOVE CM. My shipments arrive in 2 days (on average), and you can't beat their prices!

That is customer service.I will also give a plug for The Candlemaker Store.This was an emergency.Their warehouse for candle supplies is opened Tues Wed and Thurs. I needed jars on Monday.I called a order in for 10 cases and a couple fragrances. The receptionist checked with them and I could pick up the order that day. So Thank You to them also. :yay:

Tues Wed and Thurs I was very busy with my husband going in the hospital.

Kudos to Alabaster and The Candlemaker Store.

LynnS

I think it is great he went out of his way to help you and sent you a sample. He thinks alot of you as a person and a customer.I am sure you will be buying more from him.

Both of you are in the same state which is prob one reason. I have a friend from KY that a I met at a craft show last year.She doesn't make candles but we keep in touch.She helped me find shows in OHIO where I live. :smiley2: Networking helps!!!!!!! We all want to help one another.

Like all the raves of different scents makes me want to try them.

LynnS