need to replace FOH Eucalyptus Spearmint

Georgia

This one is going to be a tough one I think. I haven't decided if I'm going to pursue another one or just drop it. I think I have some left, but I'll probably start to eye Southern Soapers or Oregon Trail to see what they have as other suppliers I use I don't think have this .... although, Southern Garden would be another place I'd look.

OK, somebody help me here. One of the more expensive suppliers has a eucalyptus spearmint that they call 'Innismoor' or 'Innishmoor' or something like that. They picture a swan with it on their site. I tried searching here for those two names but it's very possible I'm not spelling it correctly. Does that sound familiar to any of you?

Found it at Southern Soapers:

http://southernsoapers.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=784

You can get their Cheap Thrills sample for $1.

According to them:

A Cheap Thrill will scent:

a Perfume Rollette filled with jojoba oil, making a wonderful perfumed body oil to dab on pulse points.

a 4 oz Melt & Pour bar of soap

a small wax tart for your wax melter

a bath bomb (make mix, scent small portions individually)

an 8 oz jar of bath salts or sugar scrub

a 4 - 8 oz bottle of lotion

add to a cotton ball and place in your vaccum cleaner bag.

a 4 - 8 oz bottle of body wash

It's probably also enough to make a 2 oz hair/body mist, which I go thru like wildfire (distilled water + leave-in hair conditioner that comes in pump sprays + FO + germicide). I may get a few of those as I have yet to be introduced to any SS scents.