CC Scent Event Watermelon or Candy Corn?

Thanks ladies. :) Good point Scented. I may just try both since they're very reasonable. I'm hoping the candy corn is strong enough to use on it's own but if not....you're right...it should at least be 'mixable'.

Grama, I have heard good things about CS watermelon! I'll have to try it when I re-order. Thanks much for reminding me so I can add it to the list. Being from the south...(born and raised in Bama but now a Tennesseean) I've busted a ton of watermelons too. The only downside to eating watermelon around here is fighting off the d*** yellow jackets! (grin) I don't think we've ever busted one when a swarm wasn't 'waiting in the wings' to devour it!

I have used both from CC, Watermelon was a real nice fruity watermelon and throws great in Soy. The Candy Corn I have not wicked yet but did use for paraffin/soy wax for tarts and I thought it was a real nice throw. You could use the Candy Corn as a mixer too.