ISO Info about Incense

candlecrazyinwv

I got some off the classies and it was a kit from NG, so I know they have them.

Alot of candle suppliers carry incense cones. Madinaonline has them in bulk - cheap

You scent them with dpg and fragrance oil. Just soak them, drain and dry for a couple days. I just made some and they smell soooo good.

If you do a search, you'll find lots of info

HTH

Nancy

I also got mine from BCN. Mix 50/50 "Incense Solvent/ DPG" & FO....I placed mine in glass jar. Throw cones in & give a little shake to make sure all are coated. Leave in 24 hours turning once or twice if cones not sitting directly in liquid. Take out with slotted spoon (cause you can reuse the remainder of mixture. Just write with marks a lot on jar what the fragrance is). Place cones first on paper towels to absorb excess..then move to a cooling rack (something where air can circulate all around) and allow to air dry for another 24 hours. Don't bag up until dry to touch.

You must try JS's Sin City...best Nag Champa around and makes awesome incense.

SOS prices are alot better than BC. Has anyone used both? Is there a big quality difference? I don't care to pay more for a superior product.

Also, can anyone tell me pros/cons of charcoal cones vs. wood cones? Or tell me where to research it.

Thank you for your help.