Those of you that got FBB from my co-op

Lorrie

• 2 weeks later...

I hear you on that... **Sigh** I wish that there was about 5 of me.

Like I said if anyone from my co-op got fbb that was grainy you need to contact me and let me know how much you got. I am going to call and see if the company will do anything for us. But I have been waiting to call because if they decide to do something it might only be a one time deal and I really don't want anyone upset with me..

Lorrie, if you haven't called yet, I'm going to break mine out today. I was trying to use up what I already had open, but since we're checking, I'll go ahead and try what I got from the co-op.

Ok, I just found out what the scoop is.

I am working on getting replacements for those of you that contacted me on this. If there is a replacement it will be shipped directly to me because I was the purchaser. Shipping from me to you will be responsible for since I just hostessed the co-op.

If you are using it for scrubs the butter is fine for that.

So once again. If you got grainy Foaming bath butter from my co-op speak up now because if there is a replacement on this you will not get any. I am going out of my way to try and do this for everyone since it was a co-op that I ran and I would like to get this matter closed. If you want to make sure that your name is on the list you have until Thursday Morning May 28th at 8:00 am to give me your information and how much your order was for.

Make sure I am on your list :) I did PM you a while ago though.

My order was for 100lbs. HAHA. Only kidding--5lbs.

Thanks so much for doing this. Stinks that we have to pay for shipping again...which is not your fault at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I was looking into buying some of this from chem store to try out.. did they say it was a mistake with just one batch? I hate wasting money but its a product I would love to try.

They did not say if it was one batch or not. I haven't heard any complaints from the second batch I got.