Bluegrass

Candlebuddy

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from BG since it was sold in January? Their first newsletter came out around that time, but I haven't heard anything since then. They said that they were going to offer 4oz size samples (reasonally priced) and I think flat-rate shipping ... I'm anxiously awaiting their new website.

I did email them about their samplers..

They wrote back and said they have been so busy getting

everything back up and going, that they just have not had time yet for posting samplers..

But they did give me a price, and told me just to email my order to them..

I did order 12 samples from them, Sat. so I am anxiously waiting to get them..

I have never ordered from them before, but from what I read, they use gb 415 for their testing, so I thought I would give them a try..because from reading they have some awsome oils...

and i use gb 415..

The prices for 1oz samplers were...6 / $12.95...I2/ $24.95..

so it totaled out to $2.08 per ounce bottle...

I was a little disapointed in the shipping though...and maybe this is not high...if you all think this is in the ball park let me know..

Shipping for 12 1 oz. bottles was 11.95 ups shipping...

now that is coming from the east to west coast for shipping...

i dont think the shipping is that bad considering other places prices. for NG to send me 1 bottle of oil it costs 9.10 and they are only like 3 hours away. Ky and MC are around 12-13 to ship to me here in Pa.

Well what ever the cost is for shipping...they sure made up for it in fast shipping..

I recieved my shipping tracking # already,,and just ordered late Sat. night..

here is what I bought...to test in my gb 415 wax..

blueberry cobbler marshmello ambrosia

buttercream tangy mulberry

coconut mango maui baby

lavender apples & oak key west

ultimate creme brulee butterscotch ripple

baribbean mango coconut milk & peaches

and a lot of them are body safe..so I may test them in soap, if I really like them..

In march I ordered a case of wax and several pounds of oils, and the shipping was what I was expecting to pay. I didn't think it was high. Got my order super fast and the oils were just as fabulous and I remember! :yay: I was having Maui Baby, Key West and Lavender in Bloom withdrawals.:laugh2:

So far the customer service has been top notch for me.

hth

That is why I don't like UPS.High. Not sure if they can be mailed in the flat rate boxes for USPS. I remember some being asked if they were shipping liquids.

Almost $1.00 per 1 ounce.WOW. No wonder getting a bargain at the cost of $2.08 for 1 ounce. Most places the 1 ounce are $2.50 each.

LynnS

I had been in contact with angel (the owner),she seemed really nice,and was trying really hard to listen to what the customers wanted.

I do know they will ship however you want them to,if you ask them.They did with mine.And they are not a very big company,but like some hometown hole in the wall rests.(mom& pop diners)Sometimes,they have some of the best scents.I had mentioned that I would really like to see them keep the name.They had considered changing it since they were in Indiana,I think?I absolutely love the mixture of the baby powder oil,so strong,but that mean you dont have to use so much.ANd the butterscotch is so awesome!Shipping was real reasonable.

All their emails to me have been very very nice..

I can't believe how fast they got my order out..

I ordered late Sat. night so I know that they could not do

anything about shipping until Monday..And my Tracking # says it will be here May 1st..

Now that is fast....

And I did look at the shipping notice..for my order it was 2lb...so I won't complain about the shipping...and especially how fast I am getting it...

From Indiana..to Calif...:yay:

Can't wait...I will update on OOB..and let you know how they do in my 415...