Need to find this cute PL Container for Candles

You would think I would know where to post this but anyways.

I was invited to a PL party, I was insulted at first but quickly got over it once I got there because people ordered the stuff that I don't make.

But did you know that PL sells soap, lotion and body scrubs now. I smelled them they stunk and their prices are totally outrageous (sp?).

But they had this cute container it looks like an Ice Cream Cone it's glass. It is so cute and I had quite a few people at the party ask me if I could find that container.

If anybody knows let me know...

You would think I would know where to post this but anyways.

I was invited to a PL party, I was insulted at first but quickly got over it once I got there because people ordered the stuff that I don't make.

But did you know that PL sells soap, lotion and body scrubs now. I smelled them they stunk and their prices are totally outrageous (sp?).

But they had this cute container it looks like an Ice Cream Cone it's glass. It is so cute and I had quite a few people at the party ask me if I could find that container.

If anybody knows let me know...

I looked around the PL site and didn't see anything like what you are talking about, but is this anything close?

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/fun-dae-ice-cream-cone-shaped-glass-dish-2

I see them on the "Whats New" Section of the website. They are cute. I may have seen those containers last time I was at Early American Candle Supply, here in PA. They are not on their website, but they were in the showroom I think, cause I remember thinking, "that would make a cute candle". Maybe give them a call.