chunkies :]

miniiB

Been busy making chunk candles. My first ones i didnt make it so that the chunks were sticking out on the top. I would love opinions. :cheesy2:

[attach]17331[/attach]

[attach]17332[/attach]

[attach]17333[/attach]

Poured these today.

[attach]17334[/attach]

grubby votive. Havent test burned yet, but i wanted to try it out because its just too cute. I would have used regular cupcake colors but i was trying to make it so it matched the theme of my home :yay: .

post-10805-139458454904_thumb.jpg

post-10805-139458454906_thumb.jpg

post-10805-139458454907_thumb.jpg

post-10805-139458454908_thumb.jpg

yeah your right. When the chunks stick out, it shows them off a little bit more. I ended up liking those better:cheesy2: .

Luci

yeah i know how you feel im still playing around with them to get the look i want. Im not there either i just liked how some of these turned out.

haha the last one isnt a chunkie. Its a grubby votive. As i said it probably would have looked nicer if i used real cupcake colors but i used colors to make it match my home. That was too funny though.

I like some of the chunk candles but wow, that votive looks nuclear, LOL.

hahaha gosh no one must like my grubby votive, i wish i never posted the picture. I only posted it just to throw it in there. I dont think im ever going to make a grubby votive again :laugh2:.

Thanks for all the the input guys :cheesy2: