rose water??????

Rae

Make it yourself. It is soooooo easy. I just asked my local florist if they would save me any red or pink roses they couldn't sell (they always have some and will usually give them to you for at no charge). And, the only reason I asked for red or pink is for the color, any rose will work. Strip the petals off the rose and place in a pan of water. Use a plate (just a bit smaller than the pan) to hold the rose petals under water. Heat the water to just under the boiling stage and simmer for approximately 1-2 hour or until the color all leaves the rose petals. Strain the rose water and store in the refrigerator. It turns out wonderful.

Thanks, Beekeeper! We only have 2 rose bushes and I told my husband I wish we knew a florist that would give us some petals. I might try calling some. I printed the instructions off to make it.

Rae

Thanks, Debbie. I ordered some earlier this evening and paid, with shipping, $27.80 for 500ml. I know what I got was 100% pure, whatever that means. I will have to try the one you recommended the next time. Thanks so much.

Rae