Cool Water

van_yulay

I purchase useally Cool Water from Candles and Supplies and Lilac. I just recieved them and they are so light in scent. I am so dissapointed with them. The quality is has gone down hill. Does anyone have any suggestions. I will never use this company again. I want a real strong scent, in Cool water and lilac.

You can't judge a fragrance OOB. It needs to go into your application so you will know for sure if it works. Smelling an oil OOB only gives you an idea of the fragrance.

Some 'weak' scents can knock your socks off once they are in your application. Likewise, some strong OOB scents smell nothing like you would think once you put them in wax, soap, etc.

You can't judge a fragrance OOB. It needs to go into your application so you will know for sure if it works. Smelling an oil OOB only gives you an idea of the fragrance.

Some 'weak' scents can knock your socks off once they are in your application. Likewise, some strong OOB scents smell nothing like you would think once you put them in wax, soap, etc.

Did she say she only smelled it OOB, if you don't have any advice why answer. Do you use those two scents from that company and feel they are strong. She said she has bought them before and they are not as strong.

Lilac from KY is strong

Cool Water I use to get from RA but I'm out and don't need 5 lbs.

I have also used Berts cool water, in cp soap..it is very very strong..i cut back on the amount I used in my second batch of soap..and it smells wonderful..to me it smells just like the mens cologne...but I have not used other company..so I can't compair..

I have not used it in my 415 wax, so I can't help you there..

Oops! my bad. I should have reread your post before I answered.