Craft Fair Stock

Jokerjen

Just curious, how much stock you bring to your craft fairs? I have about $4,000.00 worth of stock made up for the Maple syrup Festival this weekend..... A nice selection of a bit of everything. Like I previously mentioned, this fair gets 6,000 - 10,000 people go through, so hopefully I have enough made!lol Seriously, I would be ECSTATIC if I sold half of it.....

It is hard to decide what to take and how much. I try to take 4 to 6 times what I expect to sell but most of my shows I already have a good idea of the sales I will get.

For new shows I just try to take a bit of everything and hope for the best. LOL

lol Vicky! That is what I am doing....hoping for the best!!! When I did that show a few years back, I was just starting out, and my products were priced too cheap now that I look back on it...now I have better products, more professional looking and higher prices to match.... I made money back then, so I am hoping it will be even better this time around. But you know how you get people that have the frame of mind "Well, if she made that, why is it so expensive???" Not knowing the work that goes into it, or the cost of supplies, plus with today's economy......

But like I said, I am hoping for the best!:)

I just check my crystal ball.:cheesy2:

Seriously, no matter what I take, it ends up that I took too much of what I didn't sell and not enough of what I did. So I just try to find a happy medium and go from there. Candles are just too darn heavy during show season, dontcha think?!

Deb

Good luck on your upcoming sale Jen! Hope you sell out of everything. :yay:

Thanks Louise!:)

LoL Deb! Tends to work that way, doesn't it? I have a nice mix of everything, so we will see what happens. I will let you guys know on Sunday how it went.