Candles & Supplies

Jokerjen

They do have a large selection but like Candlebuddy said its hit or miss. I find all their oils smell weak OOB but there are some I've tried that were fantastic once cured in soy.

The Edible Spice is TDF but its also the most expensive. Another great thrower in soy is the Christmas Splendor and my fav is Bayberry Apple Spice. I use these for christmas scents.

I have been purchasing from them since 1999. Since then they have gone down hill. I have a bottle of cool water I just bought and lilac and the one that was in storeage (2 Years old) is stronger then the one I just got. I talked to them today and they tried to convince me that they are the same quality and that when I add them to my product they will smell stronger, LOL... So long story short, I am not purchasing from them again.

• 3 weeks later...

Peach Habiscus has been one of my most popular this spring. Lavender and Lemongrass has also been well recieved. I happen to like the Grapefruit and Tea, as well as the Eucalyptus Rosemary, but they had NO COLD THROW so no one is willing to give them a try. I never understood the hype about cold throw, but when selling this is extremely important. All of the $5 oils threw for me, but about 1/3 had no cold throw, so this may be a problem.

Eve