Jody's

kimmeroo

Has anyone ever bought fo's from Jody's Soap and Creations? I bought some jars there and saw she had some designer dupes..I made Curve for women and Abercrombie & Fitch for men..they are wickless and the scent disipated after just a few hours!UGH! I even wicked them and the same thing! I am upset to say the least..I was just wondering if someone else has had this problem from there?:confused: Kimmeroo

I purchased oils from Jody's once and never again. I just bought a couple and they were some of the weakest scents that I have ever used. I do not make candles, but these scents were weak in CP and even in MP.

I also ordered packaging that smelled horribly of cigarettes. I had to wash every single bottle by hand because this woman would not take back her stinky bottles. Some of the bottles were also scratched and not useable. Perhaps things are different with her than a couple of years ago, but I will not be ordering again. :(

WOW!:shocked2: I guess that answers my question then,what is weird I made an 11oz. tumbler using one of the fo's I bought there and all I could smell is a lit cigarette,and we don't smoke.I thought,nah I have candlenose and can't smell very well,but I kept smelling the smell of a lit cigarette..so I put the candle out...smelled some coffee rounds and a couple of hours later I was back to normal...:confused: that is sooo...weird.I think I am going to try to make another one using a different fo I bought there and see if it does the same thing.

Thanks alot! Kimmeroo:smiley2:

I just ordered from her a few minutes ago.... this will be the 3rd time and I haven't had any problems at all... everything I ordered came.... not dirty.. no hairs...

I've had some questions about stuff and she's always emailed me back within an hour....

I do agree that she has great products..I am very satisfied with the other things that I ordered and yes very timely! I was just sick about the fo's,that's all...I paid alot of money for those designer dupes and to get them and not be able to sell them..ugh...I was going to make the best of it and decided to make a couple wickless and those lost the scent too!:angry2: It's ok...I just won't but the fo's fom there anymore.

Kimmeroo:smiley2:

Okay...so I made a 5oz. candle using C3 and I used 1/2tsp. USA with .5oz. Amazing Grace Type from Jody's...I let it sit for 3-4 days,still very weak CT so I lit the sucker up and 3 hours into the burn barely any smell...Oh,I used HTP 104 wick, so I put it out..next day trimmed the wick lit it up let burn another 3 hours..ugh! no smell..then i looked at the wax and it is all mealy looking and off colored,like dingy brown...:shocked2: so I decided..no way am I using ANY of those oils that I bought from Jody's to sell...I will use them up for myself.I guess you live and learn.I do like the jars I bought there.

Just thought I would update this thread..

Kimmeroo:smiley2:

Were those fo's you bought rated for candles or for soap? I can't remember if you can use her fo's for both or not.

I have not purchased fo's from her in quite awhile, but when I did, I never had any problems with my CP soap not being able to smell them.

I've also ordered other items from her and never had any problems and shipping was always great.

Hell, I just got a bucket of shea butter from Canwax and it had an 18" long hair on the inside of the lid. :sad2: .