Shipping to Canada

I've only shipped a flat-rate priority envelope, which I think it was about $9. I just had to fill out a little customs form at the post office, stating what was inside and the value. I would go to the USPS website and input your specifications of the package and see how much it would be.

This reply is kinda reverse lol....I buy almost all my supplies from the US and have never had a problem. Shipping usually takes around 10 business days to get here. All you have to do is fill out the customs form with the destination, contents and value. The cheapest way is usually surface mail...although it states 4-6 weeks, it always gets here in 2. And for parcels under 4lbs...you can use the letter post rate which is usually half the price of surface mail....hth a little

Another Canadian here with tips...

I'd actually suggest shipping it airmail parcel post. It's never more than a $1 or so more than surface (and for me surface does take the full 4-6 weeks!) so i'd rather pay the extra $1 and get it sooner. Never mark the value as more than it's worth (we will often pay taxes on the value at the border.) If possible, it's appreciated if you mark it as a gift. If you have any more questions feel free to pm me!