CS Vanilla Frosting

Debra Phelps

Thanks Chris. I only put it in this section, because someone was just talking about the oils they got in from CS. I thought that they might write me back. So sorry to make a mistake. Also, I have been using BCS for along time. It is the best I have found. I love it . But it still doesn't smell like the true vanilla. I will keep that vanilla too. thanks:yay:

I just got the CS Vanilla Frosting in! I havent' tried in wax yet

but have tried in cream.. I do prefer Buttercream Frosting to this

Although it is different and that is what I was looking for! I think it will be great in Wax but in B&B its a tad fake smelling, but I am very picky about that so most would probably love it..

I do like frosting, but I don't want to smell like it.

Takes all kinds to make a world. ;) Warm vanilla sugar has been a consistent good seller for many folks! I make a vanilla & amber lotion that I get a lot of compliments on!

Mexican Vanilla by JBN is one of our vanilla faves, but we like SOS's Vanilla Supreme best and Very Vanilla from CS a close second.

Oh yes Foody scents are my best sellers!

These days all the high end brands are coming out with

foody scents Philosophy cinnabuns is to die for

I duped it pretty close with ICS Cinnabuns and NG Mrs Clause Cookies (Vanilla Bean Noel :rolleyes2 )50/50

I'm going to have to try that SOS Vanilla Supreme and I just

ordered from them dang:tiptoe:

I just got the Candle Science Very Vanilla and I do like it alot:smiley2:

Mexican Vanilla sounds good too who is JBN??

You are right Stella, it takes all kinds... Now that vanilla amber lotion sounds REALLY good. I guess I am in the minority about the B&B bakery stuff. I am thinking that if my arm smells like cinnamon buns or frosting, I would be constantly hungry! I don't need that!

I do go broke one week, and then the next week I got money. This is the next week. :laugh2:So I spend all my money on samples, and then I am broke again.:laugh2:Actually my business has picked up a lot. But I am sure Summer will take it away again. I want to sell snow cones. I wish I could. Raisin Moonshine. I must have been drinking some. I don't remember that. Maybe I ought to learn how to make it. Did you see where BC is selling stuff to make booze? They knew it was coming. They knew people would always make their own booze. I think they are very smart.:yay:

I guess I am in the minority about the B&B bakery stuff. I am thinking that if my arm smells like cinnamon buns or frosting, I would be constantly hungry! I don't need that!
I'm right there with you in that minority, Camay! While I love spice scents, I don't want them to smell like food - just the spice! Oregano, thyme and basil are fine, but lasagna? puh-LEEZE!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Do people really buy lotion/cream that smells like vanilla frosting? I can't imagine wanting to smell like that. I do like frosting, but I don't want to smell like it.

My Buttercream Frosting(from Daystar) in Lotions & Sprays are my #1 sellers!