Hope Butterfly Basket for Kids who have Cancer

MaggieMay

My sons Girlfriend and her Mom love my Bath and Body Products..

They asked me if I would make them a Gift Basket to help raise Money for children who have Cancer..I was only to Happy to help......They are having the raffle tickets printed this coming week and I have finally finished the basket...

As some of you may know that I have a butterfly incorporated on all of my labels...so I have tried to do a butterfly themed basket....Butterfly Bath Melts, Butterfly wax melts..washcloths made into butterflies etc...I don't know how I am going to wrap this huge basket ...I am thinking maybe I can wrap it with some tulle and add a big beautiful bow in pink and green with a butterfly stuck in there somewhere ..The colors I chose are Pink and Green...springy and fresh...

Some of the products are Shea Butter Lotion, Hand and Foot Balm, Foaming Face Wash, Butterfly Body Scrub Bar, Soaps, Lip Balms, Milk Bath, Coffeecup melter, wax melts and tealights, Sugar Scrub, Cocoabutter Body Butter, Herbal Dry Face Mask, slippers, bath tub pillow, back scrubber, hair band, poufs, Three towels three face cloths..A Scented Waxbear with a butterfly on its foot...Cupcake Bath bomb with a cherry oil bathbead...etc Value is $200.00..Whatta think?

Thanks for looking...Hugs Maggie

000_2393.jpg

000_2390.jpg

000_2388.jpg