Wsp

Tales

I live 30 minutes from WSP (very fun place to go) so I've bought all of my supplies there so far, including my FOs. I'd like to buy a couple new scents and I want to share the ones that have worked well for me.

I'm using ecosoya CB advanced, I make wickless tins. I've also used ecosoya pb for tart bars but I have not tested that enough to feel confident about saying "yes it works in that".

These have amazing throw in the CB...

Melon Ball

Green Apple

Dreamcicle

Vanilla Levender

Clean Cotton

Chocolate Drizzle

Ones I'm not happy with...

Vanilla Creme

Ocean Rain

Pink Sugar type (does do well in PB)

Ones I have but have not tested enough yet to say...

Sage and Citrus Type

Cotton Candy

I'd like to buy a couple more new scents and I figured it might help to ask for suggestions before I buy :)

I'm considering...

Blueberry

Rainforest

Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Vanilla Oak

and I'm up for suggestions :)

I want to have a well rounded selection but I'm not sure how to do that. There are just TOO MANY great scents :)

Thanks for any help :)

Wow so they have a Retail store!! What is that Like?:confused: Just curious I wish I lived near by.. I get all my bottles and misc bath and body supplies from them.

I've never been too happy with some of the oils, but the

Sugared Shortbread is really good.. not sure about in wax though!

They have a small store attached to the warehouse. Inside it they have all the stuff they offer displayed and you can hold, smell, and feel :) Then if you want to buy something you make out an order and pay and they send it back. You drive around to the warehouse and get your stuff :) They are pretty quick about it. Normally I'll make an order online to be ready to pick up then if there is something I want to look at before I buy I order it when I get there (like tins or bottles).

They have all their frangrance oils there to smell but after 2 or 3 I get a bad headache so I cant really *pick* by going there and smelling them. But if there are a couple I'm wondering about I'm able to check them out :)

Vanilla Oak is on the list :) Thanks!

My experience with WSP oils has been positive but they are toooo expensive. I only use one Mango Sorbetto and am still trying to find a substitute for it. They did have a sale in Jan (25% off) and I purchased oils, but will not buy until another sale comes around.

They also have bargain oils, the one's I have tried and have had sucess (amazing hot throw and people liked the cold throw) with are:

Apple Caramel Crunch

Cucumber Mint

Pink Grapefruit

Peony

Victorian Rose

hth,

Eve

I ended up ordering 8 4oz scents from ICS. I wanted to try their linen spray base (which even with shipping was a lot cheaper than WSP) and decided to order some FOs too.

I think I'm still going to get the vanilla oak though.