A flavah name game

Scented

OK I have a flavor oil called Jolly Rancher and smells like a combination of those candies, but I'm not thinking I want to use that name, maybe asked to quit using it. Irregardless, I want a better name. Any suggestions? I'd like it to be fun and likely geared to kids.

I'm not interested in Candylicious if I can help it or anything mentioning fruit (because I have what we call fruitilicious) so any ideas?

Joyous Farmer - just kidding :rolleyes2:cheesy2:

Candy Sprite

Pixie Fruit

going off MiniiB's rainbow idea.....

Rainbow Drops

Rainbow Sprinkles

Rainbow Sucker

Lollipop Lust... nah, that just sounds 'wrong'

Gummy Love

Tooth Fairy's Friend

Dentist's Delight (lol, ok now I'm just getting crazy!)

Tie Dye Taffy

Fruity Fun

Spastic Fruit

Fruit Nibbles

Monkey Feast (that's how we get Monkey Farts after all)

I don't suppose just tooth fairy would work eh? I actually loved that, but then thought about why the TF shows up and this balm better not cause people to lose teeth lol.

thats funny you said that because i was going to put tooth fairy on the list of names i put in my first post. I think tooth fairy sounds good, kids love the tooth fairy :cheesy2: thats just my thoughts

Maybe it's the Tooth Fairy's Friend because the tooth fairy wants you to take care of your teeth and this way you get that sweet candy fruity flavor fix with out the harmful effects. :grin2:

But, if you have put a disclaimer on it, it's probably not worth it, lol. :tiptoe: