Gift Box pic

Elizabeth

Those are gorgeous, how much do you charge for that? Do you have a lot invested in the packaging?

I'm a packaging freak, I always end up spending more than I'd like on the packaging by the time I'm through, and afraid people won't appreciate that in the price of the final item? KWIM??

:thumbsup:

Those are gorgeous, how much do you charge for that? Do you have a lot invested in the packaging?

I'm a packaging freak, I always end up spending more than I'd like on the packaging by the time I'm through, and afraid people won't appreciate that in the price of the final item? KWIM??

:thumbsup:

I had a customer come up to me at a craft fair and commented about my gift crates, "I can buy 3 of these candles for "X" dollars but a crate of 3 of the same candles costs "X" more dollars?!" To which I replied, "But for that price you are getting a reuseable crate, the packaging materials, the shrink wrap, the pretty ribbon and you don't even have to wrap your gift." I made the sale!!!!