Levine's warmers and palm wax

Debbie73

For those of you that use the Levine warmers, do any of you use palm wax tarts/melts in them? I would like to buy the ones that use the light bulbs in them. They suggest the 40 watt light bulb. I have been reading thru the threads and see that several people have suggested the 40 watts. Will this wattage be too hot for palm wax that could cause it to smoke? I am afraid that the 25 watts will not be hot enough to melt the wax. Thanks for all of your help! :cheesy2:

I just finished testing one of the mosaic electric burners that uses the 40w bulb with palm and it was fine, no smoking or sputtering. The bulb is pretty far from the warming dish so I can see why the 40w is needed. I was hesitant about 40w with both palm & soy, it just seems like a hot bulb, but all was fine with both. The other burners from Levine that I have take either the 25w or a 15w bulb and the dish is much closer to the bulb on those.

The mosaic burners are sure beautiful! Too bad it's all made in China and there is no UL approval on any of their products...at least not that I could find.