Wow! Wow! Kudos to Peak

bthouse

Well, I'm having a bit of an issue but I'm going to call them later today and see if it can be resolved. I called them a couple weeks ago and placed an order for 51 wick pins plus a bunch of other stuff. The person wrote down the order instead of entering it in the computer right then, and then later on when she entered it she put in only 1 wick pin. After getting the shipment I emailed back and forth with someone there trying to figure out why I didn't get ANY wick pins (not even the single one), and when I realized what happened and told her I got an apology in the next email but no resolution. That was a week ago that I got the last email, and all this was after I delayed placing my order for several weeks because they were out of the pins. So I'm getting a little frustrated after weeks of trying to get this order, but I'll call today and see what we can arrange. I don't mind paying for the wick pins themselves but I shouldn't have to pay shipping again.

I am sure that Peak's will be fair and there will not be an issue of you having to pay shipping. Once the wick pins come back in stock, they will be able to send them to you and I am sure they will not ask you to pay shipping. The customer service really is excellent.

I am so lovin Peaks, they offer Fed Ex Shipping now and I get my stuff in less time than I did before with UPS. Although the Fed Ex guy isn't as good looking as my UPS man, I'm still lovin getting my stuff faster. :smiley2:

• 1 month later...

I need to update how my issue mentioned above went. Someone from Peak called me and I explained what happened. I paid for the wick pins and instead of making it a new order he changed the previous order to add the wick pins to it. That did not make the cost of shipping I had already paid go up, so all is good.

I just wanted to give positive credit where it was due. :yay: