Wow... JBN

I've been using JBN as a supplier for a while now. Got my glassware from them... my waxes, many of my FO's... but now...

They've eliminated the discounts for large orders. I used to get a 10 percent discount on any order over $250.

They've eliminated EACH AND EVERY jar that I use.... both for my wickless and wicked candles. The only jar I didn't get from them was my 16oz Keepsake jar. The 7.5 Crissa's.. the Tureens.... gone.

Now I get to scramble to find these things elsewhere... and hope that I can get a good price.

They have posted that they lost their glass supplier. Maybe the supplier went out of business so it's out of their hands.

I placed an order online last week and the shopping cart automatically gave me a discount. Maybe they have just changed that since the economy effects all of us.

The 7.5 Crisa you can get at Greenleaf.

Call Tom at AAA in dallas. He's been in the glass business for a long time and he can probably help you out.

Same here, I use JBN for everything. I freaked out when I saw they would not be carrying the Crissa tumbler any longer, especially since they are so heavy. Shipping would be killer! I mellowed out though when I saw that GL carries them. It'll be a little more of a drive, but much better than shipping, I'm sure. I just hope GL keeps them...

Yeah.. the discount went from 10% to 1%. Which pretty much takes away their competitive advantage over Lonestar for me. i'm the same distance from either. The only thing I would continue to need from JBN is the wax and a couple of FO's (which have also gone up in price).

Bleh!