Where do you get your dyes?

I've been getting dyes from Cc Candle Supply for about a year now and after the last time, I refuse to buy from them again. I waited over a month, had to file a complaint with Paypal and almost 6 weeks later, my order arrived. No explanation, no responses to the multiple emails I sent, nothing.

The problem is I love the octagon chips for my non-primary colors (and some of my primary's too actually) and want to find either something comparable or even better, the same ones. Does anyone know a good place to find them? I'm really loathe to go browsing about eBay unless I absolutely have to.

Among my favorite colorants are French Color & Fragrance products.

Some suppliers sell the FC&F liquid dyes without identifying the manufacturer. Candlechem sells them by name.

FC&F also makes the best color blocks I've tried. The colors are very good, very consistent, and disperse more reliably than others. Candlechem sells those too. Another nice place that carries them is Candle Cocoon.

I never really use the little chips, but CandleScience sells them and they're one of the best suppliers in the business.