Bramble Berry M&P Bases

OverSoyed

What are your thoughts?

I was looking at getting some M&P bases from The Candle Maker's Store in OH.... they run $10ish for 5lb.

However, I noticed that Bram has they a lot cheaper.

Has anyone tried either of the two?

Perhaps a better suggestions comparable pricing?

Thanks In Advance!

Tristan:cheesy2:

Hi, no I have not used their M&P bases yet. I'm planning on playing around with M&P soaps soon. They just had a pre-buy with free shipping. You can figure in shipping on all your options and see which one is less expensive for you.

Sorry I wasn't any help. I'm sure some of the soap experts here will chime in with some good suggestions.

I've tried the brambleberry bases and they were nice. The only one I didn't like was the Low sweat white.

I don't make a lot of soap at one time so I usually get the sampler when I order. (1 lb of 7 different types for 20.) There shipping is very reasonable and they also always throw in a sample of FO.

Elfcat, I was planning on buying some of the low sweat white and clear from BrambleBerry....can I ask why you didn't like it (you may save me some $$!).

I think it was the feel of the finished bars. They felt chalky to me. They set fine and the lather was OK.