about goats milk m&p base

Guest Ox_B_love

Guest Ox_B_love

i bought 2 lbs of goats milk soap base. What is that exactly lol. I just wanted to buy some bases and that was one of the bases in the lot. Is this a more creamier soap??:soap baby dance:

I love goat's milk soap, it has lactic acid which helps smooth skin by exfoliation, contains vitamins A and D, whose benefits include giving skin strength and suppleness, and also contains alpha-hydroxy acids which break down the glue that holds dead skin cells together. Alpha-hydroxy acid is well known for softening and rejuvenating skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. Goat's Milk soap has restorative vitamins, minerals and proteins and is gentle, even on very sensitive and delicate skin. Goat's Milk soap has the closest ph balance to human skin.

I add a few other things to my soaps like cocoa butter and vitamin e oil.

In my experience the GM added in most ready made M&P goat's milk bases is usually the powdered form and added at about 2-5%.

I find GM soap to be creamier than basic white, shea, etc. Like Leisa mentions, it's great in the soap because GM is vitamin and nutrient rich and helps your skin maintain its PH.

Guest Ox_B_love

wow it sounded weird, but now that you guys all said this im thinking maybe its the best for me considering i have very sensitive skin. I was making soaps to sell but it wouldnt hurt to make some for myself. I tried food coloring in clear m&p soap today and it turned out great just hoping it does the same for the white, and goats milk m&p i ordered

Goat's Milk base can be much fun to work with, you can buy the powdered Goat's Milk from a variety of suppliers. I get most of my stuff from Candles&Supplies here in PA and i know they carry it. I think the place I get my lotion stuff from, Therapy Garden sells it too. If you have lots of other bases and really like the Goat's Milk, you can always add it and get those benefits.

Guest Ox_B_love

Yeah i heard that food color fades, i tried it out on my products and soo far so good, but you never know. Oh and yeah i didnt know the goats milk is powdered. Wow the things i still need to learn. I always order from elements bath and body. I live by their products i just like the texture of their lotion and lipbalm bases. All around they seem good, but i also heard just scent and wholesale supply is good too.