Oregon Trails oils in soy?

• 4 years later...

Thank you- he is my daughters horse- quarter horse with 2 blue eyes and his registered name is awesome dude! Lol

He is going to be 25 this summer and back in his day won several roping horse championships along with his brother that I own also- my daughter turned him into a barrel and gaming horse for equestrian team years in high school and he is now semi retired to just trail riding

He is soooo sassy and adorable!

You dove in! Would love to hear what you got & how it worked for ya after it's cured. I feel like throwing in a sample of Grassy Patch, Flowers & Herbs, maybe Cherokee & Cranberry Woods, besides, obviously, Chai Tea.

Edited by marcuset

I noticed that after I had a cart full.. I changed most of them to the ones that yes for candles but I did keep a few that stated not tested- some of my best oils from AH were stated not yet tested for soy and they blow the doors off

Fingers crossed they work but I ordered

Bug off- so many people say it works so good

Black code

Vetiver

True pear

Sweet tea

Summer strawberries

Rosemary mint

Pomegranate passion

Fresh peach

Mint and herbs

Mediterranean Sea salt

Juicy grapefruit

Gift of the magi

Gentleman's choice pipe tobacco

Forever sunshine

Fiji passionfruit

Dark chocolate fudge

Cranberry woods

Colombian coffee

Country cantaloupe

Coconut breeze

Black tea

Chai tea- trying it again

Cerise cherry

Calypso moon

We will see how long it takes me to get thru these! I am testing soy candles - 415 and melts

• 4 weeks later...

Update...

Forever sunshine is a wonderful scent but is a little too weak for me to keep- it fills my laundry room but moved to the living room you have to be right by it

Black tea is very strong- you can smell it unlit across the house and when lit it travels far and strong- keeping this one for sure

Next in the lineup is rosemary mint- bug off and country cantaloupe