Some batches

Scented

Still trying to get used to screwing up the color (or rather the color gremlin hasn't left yet.)

Femme Fatale (love this fragrance, but next time I'm not adding TD. This started out as Midnight Train blue and ended up as green with envy :rolleyes2 ) It was also a mover, so don't discount water (as I did) and expect to work quickly even if you're working at RT. The only cool thing on this was the top IMO lol.

[ATTACH]17054[/ATTACH]

Sandalwood Rose wasn't supposed to come out this red, but at least in the picture there appears to be two different greens. In person it doesn't look like it lol.

[ATTACH]17052[/ATTACH]

And while I think the top looks cool, the middle is probably going to have a strip of gold mica and maybe one of bronze with nothing done to it. Bummed that I let the gremlin fool with me. Oh well, it's just soap and it will discolor some. What I do like about this one also is the metallics. The bronze, I'm hoping, doesn't turn to a flat brown and that 24K gold should stick. (Fingers crossed)

[ATTACH]17053[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458453485_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458453768_thumb.jpg

post-23-13945845377_thumb.jpg

That's a long time to hold onto some lol!

I bought 100 lbs of it in 2002 that had the date on it. I didn't hold on that long. LOL It was a government seizure item! :) I paid a whopping $150 for it all! I am sadly down to about 4-5 lbs of it max...and I just refuse to share, it is SO rich! I love that patchouli only gets better with age ;)

Thanks all! Still have two hours to go, but will likely wait three, before I look at the Black Oak & Acorn one I did (but didn't show), the Queen Bee and the Black Tea & Rose (which isn't going to be pretty so I didn't post it either lol.)

I bought 100 lbs of it in 2002 that had the date on it. I didn't hold on that long. LOL It was a government seizure item! :) I paid a whopping $150 for it all! I am sadly down to about 4-5 lbs of it max...and I just refuse to share, it is SO rich! I love that patchouli only gets better with age ;)

Goodness that's a hell of a deal! Now I get to your place how? LOL! Yes, that's the wonder of patch -- the older the better.

They all look so pretty and can't wait to see them cut. That pink one is to die for but they are all unique and cool looking.

Customers will see those and think they are amazing and won't have the expectations that you did when first making them. That's what I have realized that what I think isn't perfect always appeals to customers.

Pink. I used pink. LMAO, can you believe it?

Really? Does it look pink or red? It looks red on my computer. A very pretty red too. DH and I made soap today and we tried Tomato Red from SS. I've tried it a few times before but not with 1 lb of raw soap - only with a small portion to swirl with. It was very red when we poured it so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

To me it's red, but I only used I think Fireberry in a low concentration (apparently not low enough.) The SS Tomato red one I used for Drakkar and I got magenta. Trust me, it's something here playing with the colors, because that and the Cuban Orchid (I think it was -- pink or prurple ... didn't come out what it was supposed to be.) I'll eventually get it figured out and have a lot of funky colors to go with it. Watch, I'll want one of these colors (some day) and won't be able to match it.