Bramble Berry EOs

Rae

When you get EOs from BB does it say "EO" on the label? I got 6 new EOs from them yesterday and only one scent has "EO" on the bottle. The others just give the scent name. I have put a call into BB. How will I be able to tell if I go EOs or FOs? They don't look any thicker than the FOs.

TIA!

Rae

You better contact them. By law, they should be labeling with the correct product whether it's an EO or FO.

I live close by them, but do not buy from them for several reasons which I will not get into.

One of their lavender "EOs" is actually a blend of FOs and EOs, but they are labeling it as an EO. I think that is unethical to say the least. I know this because the owner's brother who is the manager of their retail store told me.

Thanks, Wildcrafter! They finally called me back yesterday and

said they were all EOs. I asked her how would I know that since

the label only gives the scent name. She just assured me that I got what I ordered. As for the pink grapefruit I ordered, she said

they only carry one gf and it's "pink". She asked me if I had smelled it or not. I told her I did not remove the tape because I thought it would have to be returned to get what I ordered. She told me to open it and I did. It was pink grapefruit. I just hope those expensive bottles of EOs that I bought are EOs.

Rae