Patchouli log within a log soap with 5 color swirl

Meridith

Patchouli soap with a 5 color swirl and 2 round soap log embeds. I keep tubes ready to go to pour in any left over soap I have. Each soap log is totally different from the next and when embedded in a log soap, can create some really cool looking bars.

The first picture is of the 2 soap embeds I am using. One is really small and the other is a bit larger. Then I show putting the first round soap embed in the mold. Once I poured soap to cover that, I put the smaller of the 2 soap embeds in and let it just sink in. More colors swirled on top and its off to for a long, warm, gelled induced sleep.

I'll post pictures of this one when its unmolded and cut.

post-121-139458453378_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458453381_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458453384_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458453389_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458453392_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458453394_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458453396_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458453398_thumb.jpg

post-121-1394584534_thumb.jpg

Thank Meridith, what do you use for the tubes, the big one almost looks like it came out of a paper towel roll.

Yes I do believe the large one is a paper towel roll. I am always saving all different kinds and pulling them out as I need them so it can be hard for me to say for sure. The small I one I do believe is the tube from some saran wrap.

looks like a good idea..

and it looks like you are using freezer paper lining..

don't you just love freezer paper..:smiley2:

can't wait to see cut pictures..

I love lining my molds with freezer paper. If done properly, no lines!! yeah!! I'm actually very lucky because DH lines my mold for me. He learned how to from Eugenia's tutorial. I try to use my liner as many times as I can before I have to have him put a new liner in. My wood log molds are the only molds of mine I line with freezer paper.