What is the strongest when burned?

I was adding more to my other post when you were posting.

I think that is just each person's opinion, which one throws better.

If you haven't worked with anything but cb135 then try other waxes, there are better ones out there.

Start with the wax supplier closest to you, so you can save on shipping.

Yes..imo..but I didn't like how hot it burned.The jars got so hot you couldn't handle them..I used to use the status jars with a CD 14..12 on a couple of scents. Hope this helps.:smiley2:

Kimmeroo

I made a tester with the glass glow wax and it burned wonderful. Same jar and CD14 wick, did you use glass glow or a different palm? I haven't gotten back to testing cause of the holidays and still haven't found time. But it sure was pretty and threw great. Colored pink and used Raspberry Zinger from NG, what a great scent.

I made a tester with the glass glow wax and it burned wonderful. Same jar and CD14 wick, did you use glass glow or a different palm? I haven't gotten back to testing cause of the holidays and still haven't found time. But it sure was pretty and threw great. Colored pink and used Raspberry Zinger from NG, what a great scent.

Yes it was GG from CS..I don't make candles anymore but when did I thought the palm threw the best scent of All the waxes I have tried..except for straight paraffin.I recently bought a Palm wax candle..the lady who made it used 3 small wicks and that burns hot as well.I think it is a 24oz. apoth. jar.I bought it off of th ETSY site.