Tyler Candles

Rae

Has anyone heard anything about them closing? There is a gift shop my bnl called on during Christmas in Mississippi. They were very happy with Tyler's candles. They called my bnl last week to tell him Tyler was closing and was needing candles. She carried their full line. Their website says "under construction." Anybody know anything?

TIA

Rae

I am 60 miles from Tyler. They have candles everywhere. And said to be a great candle. If they close, I will be really surprised. I knew that a lot of little candle makers quit in this area, but I would not understand why Tyler would quit. I thought Dreamers just cut way down. I didn't know they quit. Wow. I guess I feel blessed to be able to sell what I do. Thank You Jesus.

Still Carole, I would think that they would have a website for the wholesale customers. Why would they shut that one down and pay for it for a year? Just thinking. I know that every where I go, I see Tyler Candles.They have to be doing good. Maybe they stopped taking new customers. Must be nice.