Goddess soapers

Scented

So lard maybe helps it?

I'm not sure that would be it. My normal recipe uses all the same oils as Carrie's recipes, with some extras, and my Goddess has always come out dark. This is the first time I've soaped it with a different recipe from my normal. The only difference I can think of, is I do switch out between RBO and OP and I do use PO and its always dark. But my last batch, the one I posted, I used the OP with another simpler recipe.

• 1 month later...

Guess what. I think I figured it out. I always make my goddess in individual mold and they don't gel. I just made another batch a week or so ago, in a slab mold that gelled and it turned a nasty dark grey/brown color. It looks beautiful with the 24 carat gold (tkb) swirls...Not!

LOL! Well with TD my aquamarine went to a lovely dark green with a sludge of metallics on top ... I don't even think I could salvage anything out of them or I grew to accept them, but they might chase everything away. And I gelled. I don't know that I could not gel anything in this place as it is. Might have to try it with three fans instead of two, except it takes a week before I can pull the soap.