Pink Jasmine musk

Scented

For you Southern Soaper fans, mmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm on this one. You may not want to miss out, but I will if I don't conceive more colors than pink ... any suggestions? Thinking a green and satin white in my soap batch, but also thinking eeek too.

While we're at it, Pink Jasmine Musk needs a new name too. Any suggestions? It's quite perfumy and I may leave it at Pink Jasmine, but I'd rather it have a more intriguing name.

I have this one and I agree with Scented. MMMMMMMM.......

This one smells so good. It's not harsh like other jasmines. I think the musk really rounds it out and makes it more mellow... but definitely sensual.

As for colors, I'd keep it simple. Plain with pink swirls or maybe a pink layer? But that's JMO. :)

I think pink and tan. Does that one discolor?

Not supposed to, but will be finding out here shortly for sure. I can see why the recommended highest use is .6 oz, but in an application it seems to balance out. I'm trying it at .7 oz though. Not that I distrust what SS says, but I seem to have better luck for a more fragrant soap at a higher usage rate on most of these.

As for colors, I'd keep it simple. Plain with pink swirls or maybe a pink layer? But that's JMO. :)

Wish I could lol! I'm all about gotta have multiple colors. Don't know why. Has to be something my mother tried to embed in me when I was more impressionable lol! (Not that I listened, because she was talking about clothes then and I pretty much prefer blue jeans and comfort.)

Wish I could lol! I'm all about gotta have multiple colors. Don't know why. Has to be something my mother tried to embed in me when I was more impressionable lol! (Not that I listened, because she was talking about clothes then and I pretty much prefer blue jeans and comfort.)

I'm thinking bright lime green with nickle size bright pink polka dots.

I didn't get to do too much to this that I wanted. I did the no-no and discounted water on an FO I've never tried before and boy did I get a mover. So I got the base pink (I hope all the way through, but if not, oh well.) I was able to lay down a layer of apple pop and satin. Now that satin makes a great white, so if there's any discoloration it should show in that. I had to rush what I was doing, sigh. I'm expecting ugly, but the top was pretty. Just didn't have time to slip a purple in there. I really think I was pushing it with three colors. Didn't take that much of a discount in room temp oils -- 30 on soapcalc, so if anyone soaps it with full water, I'd be interested to hear how it does.