Nature's Garden Cucumber Wasabi

FaerieHill

I ordered this because it just sounded good. OOB it is WONDERFUL and fresh. However, when I burned it in soy...it smelled..well, I dunno, kinda funky..and not in a good way. To the point where it lingered for a while, and stunk up my house. Anyone have this problem with this fragrance >??

I ordered this because it just sounded good. OOB it is WONDERFUL and fresh. However, when I burned it in soy...it smelled..well, I dunno, kinda funky..and not in a good way. To the point where it lingered for a while, and stunk up my house. Anyone have this problem with this fragrance >??

yes...all I can say is BARF. This one ranked right up there with ginger snap cookies. I ordered samples of both and so glad I did....ginger snap cookies smelled like some type of ginger but lacked any cookie or anything described. lol The Cucumber one just didn't burn right to me and actually gave me a headache. My house smelled horrible for two days on that one little bottle. You aren't the only one.

yes...all I can say is BARF. This one ranked right up there with ginger snap cookies. I ordered samples of both and so glad I did....ginger snap cookies smelled like some type of ginger but lacked any cookie or anything described. lol The Cucumber one just didn't burn right to me and actually gave me a headache. My house smelled horrible for two days on that one little bottle. You aren't the only one.

now i dont feel so alone :smiley2:

• 11 months later...

Ok, I just came here to post about this very thing and there was already a post about it! LOL! I was testing this scent in pure soy and I kept thinking, 'what smells like fish in the house'...gross...then my husband came upstairs and says "what smells like fresh fish?" Yep, it was this candle. When burning it stinks just like fresh wet slimy fish! Gag! Atleast now I have a good scent to make candles for my son to take out to the fish house with him!!! Ewww...its really weird how the cold scent is a nice cucumbery, citrusy type scent but boy when its hot, look out...fishey!!!

Ok, I just came here to post about this very thing and there was already a post about it! LOL! I was testing this scent in pure soy and I kept thinking, 'what smells like fish in the house'...gross...then my husband came upstairs and says "what smells like fresh fish?" Yep, it was this candle. When burning it stinks just like fresh wet slimy fish! Gag! Atleast now I have a good scent to make candles for my son to take out to the fish house with him!!! Ewww...its really weird how the cold scent is a nice cucumbery, citrusy type scent but boy when its hot, look out...fishey!!!

Maybe you all got a BAD Batch or something as I just received this a few days ago and have been burning my soy candle all day. To me it smells like a cucumber lime cilantro. Mine has no fish smell at all.