What a deal!!!!!

Meridith

I went to the Commissary on Sunday for the first time in like 3 years to do my grocery shopping. They had 32+ oz bottle ( a little more than 32 oz but can't remember the exact weight right now) of Bertolli Virgin Olive Oil on sale for $4.99 a bottle - 1/2 off the regular commissary price. I looked at the ingredients which stated 100% OO so I was in like Flynn with that sale. Of course, I had to buy several bottles. . Now why can't more stores have good OO on sale like this???????????????

The bottle is 33.8 oz. I'm going to try to get back there to buy some more but the Commissary has hours that don't usually jive with my available time - that's why its been about 3 years since I shopped there. But I need to make the time because the prices on quite a bit of stuff is so much better than any other grocery store.

When I visited my mom in Colorado we went to the Air Force base and I loaded up on OO too, as they had an awesome deal on a huge bottle. My dh started using it to cook with, like that's what oo is for.:rolleyes2 It was really good oil so we ended up using it for cooking not soap making. lol

I now buy my oo at Costco, I have no idea if it's a good deal or not but I think it is. :confused:

When I visited my mom in Colorado we went to the Air Force base and I loaded up on OO too, as they had an awesome deal on a huge bottle. My dh started using it to cook with, like that's what oo is for.:rolleyes2 It was really good oil so we ended up using it for cooking not soap making. lol

I now buy my oo at Costco, I have no idea if it's a good deal or not but I think it is. :confused:

Were you at the Acadamy visiting? That is a beautiful base!!!! We use to love going there and fortunately for us, we got to go there alot. Best of all, we always stayed in their VIP suites so it was always like a little mini vacation in the mountains and the fresh Colorado air. Can't beat that.