Bert's Juicy Couture vs Ed Hardy Types

DebbieTX

Anyone tried any of these? Would you choose Juicy over Ed Hardy. I tend not to do well with cologne/perfume dupes in my line but I am going after a couple of high school drill teams in my area for fundraisers. Since I have to place an order with Bert, wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on either of these. I have no idea what the originals smell like. Or, there is always the possibility of Hollister also. If you could choose just one, which one, and have you tried her versions? Thanks!

I use the Juicy & Ed Hardy from Exotic Fragrances. Last year, the kids around here(ages 14 & 15)all wanted the Juicy. But now, they all want the Ed Hardy dupe & that's what I've been getting the most requests for. Have you found the Hollister dupe? Does bert's have it? I'll go check. Sorry I couldn't help you out on the Bert's oils, but I hope I was some help with the scent choices.

I am looking forward to ordering Ed Hardy but Juicy was way too light for me. I had to use much more than normal to get it to smell at least half way decent in a roll on. Lotion was much worse, so I don't sell it because I am afraid of using more than I usually do so its just for me and my girls. Bummer though, that's the first one from Bert's that did not work out.